Delivering value to publishers across the digital publishing value chain
Who We Are
With the publishing ecosystem transitioning rapidly from print-only to digital-also, digital-first, and digital-only scenarios, the significance of digital solutions in publishing has increased exponentially. MPS has established its niche in this innovative area through its Digital Solutions division. We deliver the entire spectrum of smart digital solutions, with a special focus on developing enhanced eBooks that deliver an enriched digital experience through extensive interactive elements, by ensuring accessibility compliance, and incorporating creative designs.
Delivering a wide range of digital solutions across the publishing industry and related verticals, this division of MPS has seamlessly edged out competition since its conception in 2002 and is now the preferred content partner of iBookStore and digital publishing platforms such as Inkling Habitat, Sandbox, and VitalSource.
What We Do
We excel in providing the complete package of standard and value-added XML solutions for books, journals, and magazines; multi-format and multi-featured eBook creation; and a wide array of other digital publishing solutions. Our team of experts specializes in offering customized solutions that leverage technology to deliver flexibility across all levels of complexities.
Our team of experts delivers the innovative technology, creative design, efficient project management skills, and all the agile human–machine partnership required to exceed the digital requirements and expectations of the industry. From project management and technology to production and quality management, the digital solutions team at MPS places quality, timeliness, cost savings, and client satisfaction at the top of their priority list.
Portfolio of Solutions
- Experienced programmers operating from multiple locations
- Multiple eBook formats, including EPUB2, EPUB3, ePDF, MOBI/KF8, PRC, AZW, iBooks Author, and Safari
- Expertise to create enhanced eBooks with hidden searchable text; rich media features like audio, video, and interactive elements; a fixed layout eBooks; and that incorporate all EPUB3 features
- Expertise to support schema, DTD, XSLT, and Schematron development to suit customized requirements
- Capability to produce various magazine formats including RePub, XML, and Zinio
- A 24/7 operation to support short turnaround projects
- Expertise in working with proprietary content learning platforms and third-party aggregators
- Expertise to handle highly complex mathematical content for higher education and comic content for children
- Expertise in working with various standards like DocBook, DITA, TEI, JATS, BITS, ONIX, MARC, QTI, and XBRL
DigiServ : Transform Content from Any Input to Multiple Digital Formats
Whether your product is for web publishing, eBooks, or digital archives, – we can prepare your content for digital consumers.